Tuesday, December 2, 2014

LTUSD ED Tech Pinterest Account






I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving break! I know many of the teachers in the district (including myself) have personal Pinterest accounts and use them to gather awesome teaching ideas. And I had the brainstorm while traveling last week that it would be great to pool our collective resources. I've created a Pinterest account with the name LTUSD Ed Tech. I've already created 30 boards some with significantly more content than others.

If you're interested in pinning to some of those boards, send me an email at kmartin@ltusd.org and I'll gladly add you as a pinner. If there's a board you'd like me to add, just let me know.

I learned a cool trick from Twitter (my new favorite form of PD) to create covers for Pinterest. I'll be posting directions on how to do that in the next week or so.

To see the district Pinterest boards click here.

Enjoy!
-KellyBy the way-all the Pinterest Boards I created have a board cover that looks like this:





No comments:

Post a Comment